Monday, May 14, 2012

It Happens Every Spring

I will have a real post on Wednesday.  I just thought everyone who reads this blog regularly (all twelve of you!) would like to know two things.  First, the most common Google search to lead to this blog is "modest dresses."  I have no idea why Google thinks I am an expert in this area.  It's as if they know something about my private life that I've never blogged about ...  Mm, scary (as we'd say if McDonalds did not already have the copyright on that syllable of anthropic onomatopoeia).


Second, today someone searched for "proposing to a modest girl" and Google, again in its infinite wisdom, directed the poor fish to this blog.   I only hope the man has some other place to go for advice, since I have absolutely zero expertise in that particular area.

No comments: